Every Project Is Different
Your price will vary based on your needs. We will work with you to do what you want, within your budget. We will set up an introductory meeting, at no obligation to you, to discuss the scope of the project—what it is you want to do, and the many ways to do it.
We provide full services or we will work with you as a consultant so you can be the ‘hands-on’ person for the project—or anything in-between. For example, you might transcribe your own manuscript and hire us to do the design and layout for your book, and manage the printing process.
Contact us today to see how we can support your publishing project.
Products / Services
Transcription /Editing / Layout / Design
- Have an old audio or video recording that you’d like to have as a written record? I’ll transcribe it and provide you an exact printed transcript.
- Edit of your in-progress or finished manuscript in preparation for printing
- Manage the printing and /or production of your manuscript into printed or e‑book format
- Collaborate with you on the layout and/or design of your book and / or book cover before printing
Prepare and Publish Your Manuscript
- Convert your manuscript to digital format, buy and register the necessary ISBNs, and upload on your behalf to digital booksellers like Amazon.
- Obtain and register ISBNs, barcodes, registrations needed by the self-publishing author planning to distribute and sell their books. I work with the printer of your choice, or one I regularly use.
Price list available upon request.
Relative Connections does not provide marketing services. If requested, we will work with the marketing company of your choice to insure your book meets their requested standards and/or timelines. Our standard management and collaboration rates apply.